It’s not about what you see.
It’s how you see it.
The winner of the #C4ExploreMore competition will win a place for themselves and a partner on the C4 Photo Safari Tour to the Masai Mara, 30 September – 7 October 2017. They will be joined by guest guide and award winning photographer, Jonathan Scott, of BBC Big Cat Diaries.
With over 10 years’ experience in the Masai Mara, C4 Photo Safaris offers guests a once-in-a-lifetime experience with unparalleled insight into one of the most spectacular wildlife destinations in the world.
- Meet and pick up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi, Kenya, and transport to hotel.
- 1 night at the Serena Hotel with full board.
- All internal flights to and from the Masai Mara.
- All road transfers between destinations and airports.
- Entrance and accommodation for two at the reserve.
- All park fees and meals.
- Personally guided drives by professional wildlife photographers.
- Game activities.
- The services of two C4 Photo Safari guides.
- Exclusive use of three game vehicles.
- Baggage drop off and pick up from Mara.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (excluding premium brands).
- Opportunity to meet and learn from internationally renowned wildlife photographer Jonathan Scott.
- International flights to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.